Re: [ossig] Copyright Laws

Christopher DeMarco wrote:

>>hm, my techs  in  the  company  here in  germany  still  drives  his
>>bicycles :) hehehe :)
>

> When I asked people whether  it was feasible to  bicycle to work in KL
> they laughed at me :(
>
> Now I know why !:0
>
> Wish I lived somewhere with friendlier streets ;)

Ah, the 'typical' foreigner's complain ! - Héhéhé.
Personally, I do prefer being in Malaysia (Roti Canai, Daun Pisang, Yee
Mee) compared to using my push-bike.
But still, also one of my most prominent complaints ! Before I used to
bike to work throughout the year; some 10 km forth and back each, for 6
years.
But Holland is world-famous and world-class for their dedicated bike
lanes; almost no place, no street without. Even much better than
Germany; also there I used to bike to work since I entered the workforce
in February 1980, though, whenever possible.
But look at my shape ... ! I tend to be short of breath now; lacking
exercise; and the Roti Canai, Daun Pisang, Yee Mee and Teh Tarikh have
all left their traces about where my belt is located; without a chance
of change.
It is a pity that there is no other vision than 2020; and many good
opportunities not being picked up to reduce traffic congestion, combat
obesity, increase public health, simply discarded for ... ? I don't
know, seriously, for what reason or purpose.

Uwe

--
Linux.  You can find a worse OS, but it costs more.