Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS Industry Association

any conclusion to the proposal of having an OSS Industry Association? Do we
need the association at all?
Who will be keen to be part of it?

--- Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com> wrote: >
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Khairil Yusof wrote:
>
> > The trust factor comes in, and issues such as real skills and experience
> > of other companies is important in this. For example, can I trust that
> > the person doing system integration can do a better job than my
> > team/company?
>
> in the business world, everytime you go into a consortium and place a
> joint bid on a project, the above issue arises. it's not unique to our
> situation.
>
> Regards,                           /\_/\   "All dogs go to heaven."
> dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/
> | for a in past present future; do                                        |
> |   for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do   |
> |   echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."  |
> | done; done                                                              |

=====
 http://www.wavelet.info/       mailto:vlee@vlee.net
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.
Thank you.