Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

Tejinder had stated in another thread that he's trying to get a
classroom and that there can be problem with aircon as its a holiday.

If he can't get it and there are no other alternatives, I'll offer to
host it at my place (SS3 in PJ). 10-15 people would be fine. If you guys
want lunch it can be arranged too. Let me know by thursday evening though.

Molly

Raja Iskandar Shah wrote:

>ok, saturday is fine. i will just do a short presentation between
>company / co-op / society. maybe we can clear up the objectives and put
>in some timelines for planning. see you guys there.
>

>Raja Iskandar Shah
>http://riscniaga.netfirms.com

Dr Molly Cheah
Primary Care Doctors' Organisation Malaysia (PCDOM)
eMail: drcheah@pc.jaring.my
Web-site: http://pcdom.org.my
DAGS Project: http://pcdom.org.my/dags/
DAGS Pilot: http://pilot.pcdom.org.my