Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

Mmmm.. the organisers haven't replied so far. Are we already running out
of steam? Tejinder hasn't confirmed his classroom. Well my offer is
still in place which can accommodate upto 15 people. I need to know by
thursday to make arrangement.

Yusseri, what's the response like so far?

Rgds,
Molly