Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

Why should we call it off? We can still brain storm. I'm actually not
surprised at the response because if we manage to pull this off, its a
?competition ?threat to established organisations! Others who are not
involved with such organisations will have this tendency to wait and see...

Molly