Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

You've hit it right Imran. That's what we did with our "Resident
Association" and our doctors' "business" entity. The "founding" members
cannot be displaced if subsequent members decide to stage a coup :)

Thanks for your comments Imran. You and Uwe can come and help us with
the brain storming and join us for some makan as well.

Rgds,
Molly