Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Yusseri Yusoff wrote:

> Tze-Meng and Tej. I reckon that Dinesh probably can't be bothered (heh!).

actually dinesh would rather we form a trade organization with goals of
lobbying for it's members. if it's a user-organization looking solely at
evangelism and awareness, i think it's a duplication of effort. secondly,
the funds to actually run the organization has to make sense. too little
and you cant achieve anything.