Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

Molly Cheah wrote:

> I agree with Colin. We haven't decided on the "business structure" yet.
> This is the purpose of the brainstorming session. So all interested
> people including foreigners, under 21s' as well as would be converted
> open source adopters should attend.

You made this a nice one. Really. You only missed the foreigners'
babies, it seems. We might get another convert from cradle.

And, please, get your system clock checked. rdate is so simple and cron
as well.
Or, get ntp(d) up somewhere in your network.
Ask some of your trainees to 'look into it'.

Thanks,

Uwe

--
Linux.  You can find a worse OS, but it costs more.