Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS Industry Association

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 09:22:54AM +0800, Imran William Smith wrote:

> Go on then, tell us an awk(1) joke.  I love awk, never bothered

Erm, I never actually *had* any awk(1) jokes, just figured it's
something I'd do... never thought somebody'd call me on it... now I
feel so awkward...

--
~ You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.

  Christopher DeMarco
  cdemarco@fastmail.fm
  +6013 389 5658