Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSSIndustryAs sociation

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 13:44, Uwe Dippel wrote:
> > I agree with Colin. We haven't decided on the "business structure" yet.
> > This is the purpose of the brainstorming session. So all interested
> > people including foreigners, under 21s' as well as would be converted
> > open source adopters should attend.
>
> You made this a nice one. Really. You only missed the foreigners'
> babies, it seems. We might get another convert from cradle.

Huh?

> And, please, get your system clock checked. rdate is so simple and cron
> as well.
> Or, get ntp(d) up somewhere in your network.
> Ask some of your trainees to 'look into it'.

Uwe, before lambasting and making a personal attack, you might recollect
that I don't sit in Kuala Lumpur like you, but am in the GMT+10
timezone. I change my timezone when I do travel, but as I'm not, it's
correct

And ntp(d) is on my network, thanks for inquring
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/