Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

Colin Charles wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 13:44, Uwe Dippel wrote:
>

>>>I agree with Colin. We haven't decided on the "business structure" yet.
>>>This is the purpose of the brainstorming session. So all interested
>>>people including foreigners, under 21s' as well as would be converted
>>>open source adopters should attend.
>>>

>>You made this a nice one. Really. You only missed the foreigners'
>>babies, it seems. We might get another convert from cradle.
>>

>Huh?

Uwe's baby. Didn't you know that? I've better don't put a smiley in case
its deciphered wrongly.

>>And, please, get your system clock checked. rdate is so simple and cron
>>as well.
>>Or, get ntp(d) up somewhere in your network.
>>Ask some of your trainees to 'look into it'.
>>

>Uwe, before lambasting and making a personal attack, you might recollect
>that I don't sit in Kuala Lumpur like you, but am in the GMT+10
>timezone. I change my timezone when I do travel, but as I'm not, it's
>correct
>
>And ntp(d) is on my network, thanks for inquring

Colin, Uwe is referring to my (Molly Cheah) computer clock which was
ahead 24 hours due to an oversight when changing my laptop. Take it
easy. We're all edgy aren't we? It must be the fast pace of life!

Molly