Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSSIndustry Association

ok, i am going to start asking the dumb questions, as i am confused.

1. proposed organisation is supposed to be commercial, i.e. make money?
yes / no.

2. structure of proposed organisation is still open ? maybe company,
society or co-op, or combination, subject to discussion.

3. activities of proposed organisation is still open ? maybe tenders,
training, sales, and service, clearing exchange, etc, subject to
discussion on viability.

4. dinesh is going to give us an insight on oss-pip ? yes / no.

5. imran is going to give us an insight on the national oss policy ? yes
/ no.

6. somebody is going to tell us all of a global business opportunity
that we will make us all financially independent in 5 years time ? yes /
no. ooppss.... sounds like amway direct selling.

before attending the meeting re-read the original thread
http://www.mncc.com.my/ossig/lists/general/2004-06/msg00025.html

if you are a user (just like confused me), then you can represent the
'irate customers'. that's why i have already forewarned everyone that i
am going to ask stupid questions. typical of irate customers.

Raja Iskandar Shah
http://riscniaga.netfirms.com