Re: [ossig] [OSSIG] Proposal for the formation of an OSS IndustryAssociation

> Erm, I never actually *had* any awk(1) jokes, just figured it's
> something I'd do... never thought somebody'd call me on it... now I
> feel so awkward...

LOL. That was pretty good :-)

--
Ditesh Kumar
Ameba6 Solutions Sdn. Bhd.

To divide a cube into two other cubes, a fourth power or in general any
power whatever into two powers of the same denomination above the second
is impossible, and I have assuredly found an admirable proof of this,
but the margin is too narrow to contain it.
				- Fermat's Theorem, Pierre de Fermat