Re: [ossig] Attendee list for the brainstorming of MOSSia

Yusseri Yusoff wrote:

>As of 15:20 today, Wednesday 16 June 2004, people turning up are:
>
>1 Tan Tze-Meng
>2 Nah Soo Hoe
>3 Molly Cheah
>4 Raja Iskandar
>5 Tejinder Singh
>6 Ammar Zolkipli
>7 Uwe Dippel
>8 Yusseri Yusoff
>
>Have I missed anyone?

Two names replied to the list: Seah Hong Yee and Mukhsein Johari.
I had posted a jpg.file on the direction. If Tejinder does not confirm
by today, it's confirmed to be at my place (unless there's some other
offer). Looking at the numbers, I'll be able to accommodate (upto 20
people max.) That was why It had been "tentative" Hong Yee in case we
have a flood of people. The address is: No: 2-B Jalan SS 3/31,
University Garden, 47300 PJ. (behind the Esso Station on SS 3/29).