Re: [ossig] Attendee list for the brainstorming of MOSSia

I can attend if I can get a lift from Uwe or somebody else
in Sri Petaling area.  My car is off-the-road over the weekend.
Unless you kindly thought to live within 10 minutes walk
from an LRT station? :)

Imran

Molly Cheah wrote:
> Yusseri Yusoff wrote:
>
>> As of 15:20 today, Wednesday 16 June 2004, people turning up are:
>>
>> 1 Tan Tze-Meng
>> 2 Nah Soo Hoe
>> 3 Molly Cheah
>> 4 Raja Iskandar
>> 5 Tejinder Singh
>> 6 Ammar Zolkipli
>> 7 Uwe Dippel
>> 8 Yusseri Yusoff
>>
>> Have I missed anyone?
>>

> Two names replied to the list: Seah Hong Yee and Mukhsein Johari.
> I had posted a jpg.file on the direction. If Tejinder does not confirm
> by today, it's confirmed to be at my place (unless there's some other
> offer). Looking at the numbers, I'll be able to accommodate (upto 20
> people max.) That was why It had been "tentative" Hong Yee in case we
> have a flood of people. The address is: No: 2-B Jalan SS 3/31,
> University Garden, 47300 PJ. (behind the Esso Station on SS 3/29).
>
>> Dinesh, you coming or what, mate?
>>
>> Yusseri

Imran William Smith,
Open Source R&D, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia