Re: [ossig] Attendee list for the brainstorming of MOSSia

Yusseri Yusoff wrote:

>As of 18:00 today, Thursday 17 June 2004, people turning up are:
>
>1 Tan Tze-Meng
>2 Nah Soo Hoe (Chairman)
>3 Molly Cheah
>4 Raja Iskandar
>5 Tejinder Singh
>6 Ammar Zolkipli
>7 Uwe Dippel
>8 Yusseri Yusoff
>9 Seah Hong Yee
>10 Mukhsein Johari
>11 Christopher DeMarco
>12 Choong Hong Cheng
>13 chan chan <nenek_shark@yahoo.com> (dunno name???)
>14 Imran William Smith (if he can get a lift)
>15 Teoh Eng Sin
>16 Jason Tan Boon Teck
>17 Ahmad Arafat Abdullah
>

>Have I missed anyone? Check please...
>
>Eh, who'll be taking minutes, ah?

I'll make available a computer/laptop for someone who can type
relatively fast to record the minutes. Volunteer? I'll make available a
tape recorder if this is required.

>For those who have sent me email, sorry for not replying directly yet.
>Scrambling for time on other things at the moment.
>
>Dr. Molly, I think that we'll be able to hit 20 people. So I suppose we'll
>have it at Dr. Molly's Place, yah? SS3, near the playground.

OK. I'll make arrangement for 20. Any suggestions for food? Potluck?
Tahpau? Mix of homecooked (can't vouch for quality) and tahpau? Mineral
water or other types of drinks? I can volunteer to organise it.
Other logistics required? I'll make available a white board for writing,
an LCD projector for presentations by......??

Molly