[ossig] Attendee list for the brainstorming of the Proposed OSS Industry Association (was MOSSia -- but nplee thinks it might sound a bit vulgar)

Hallo everyone,

Temporary, self-appointed class monitor here. What's up with the weather in KL
this morning, eh?

As of 14:15 today, Thursday 18 June 2004, people turning up are:

1 Tan Tze-Meng
2 Nah Soo Hoe
3 Molly Cheah
4 Raja Iskandar
5 Tejinder Singh
6 Ammar Zolkipli
7 Uwe Dippel
8 Yusseri Yusoff
9 Seah Hong Yee
10 Mukhsein Johari
11 Christopher DeMarco
12 Choong Hong Cheng
13 Chandrika
14 Imran William Smith (he does get a lift)
15 Teoh Eng Sin
16 Jason Tan Boon Teck
17 Ahmad Arafat Abdullah
18 Khairil Yusof
19 Ditesh Kumar (probably drop by)
20 Teh Kean Seong

Have I missed anyone? Check please... Dey, you mentioned that you sent me
emails to say you're attending. Haven't received it yet and I don't think
I've got you guys tagged as spam. Resend, please.

For those who missed the date, time, place, it's: