Re: [ossig] Attendee list for the brainstorming of the Proposed OSSIndustry Association (was MOSSia -- but nplee thinks it might sound a bitvulgar)

My apologies but the 20th position had been filled. Closing date is
evening of thursday. I forgot to inform Yusseri. Otherwise we need to
find another place.

Molly