Re: [ossig] Goodbye....

Imran -

Good luck!  It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to
meet with you at the Asia OSS symposium in Phuket and Hanoi.
I know you will be back soon, but for now, do take time to
attend to your family.

Harish

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 04:23:40PM +0800, Imran William Smith wrote:
> Dear list members,
>
> Due to the poor health of a member of my family back in UK,
> I am soon returning to UK indefinitely.
>
> I hope to remain in contact with the Malaysian open
> source community, and with luck, I will work with you
> all again in future. Since I also have family in Malaysia
> now, I'm sure to be back.
>
> My last day of work at MIMOS is 5 July, however I am on
> leave in Sabah from tomorrow (22nd June) until 2nd July,
> returning on 5th July to tidy up for 1 last day.
>
> I wish everyone on this list, and in the Malaysian open
> source community the best of luck, both individually and
> in your collective efforts.  Thank you for all you
> have taught me.
>

> Imran
>
> For other contacts in MIMOS, see
> http://opensource.mimos.my/?main=mimos/contacts
>
> To contact me in future, see
> http://www.willsmith.org/contactme.php

Harish Pillay

If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:
            http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=harish