Re: [ossig] mind people... vs oss?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:35:16 +0800 (MYT)
Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com> wrote:

> > well, are these ppl in MIND playing important role for our local
> > IT industry? i recall someone did mentioned MIND is the IT pillar
> > of malaysia.. scary if they are such bunch of ppl who can talk but
> > do not understand the right thing at all.
>
> as uwe points out, they seem to be a microsoft funded developer
> group. no surprises at the type of comments exuded then.

i don see this mindset has many things to do with MS sponsoring them.
it is the "frog in the well" scenario where they thought they knew
everything, and only believe in what they want to believe. They can
also be OSS ppl but they will speak the same.

well, anything we can do? invade their forum in MIND? :P

regards,
SianLun