Re: [ossig] Open source Family Practice management

Thanks Mukhsein,

Here are the links to many other open source healthcare applications. We
can customise some of them for the local healthcare industry.

Don't forget to visit my PrimaCare demo at my web-site at
http://pcdom.org.my

Open Source Healthcare Resources
http://www.openhealth.com/en/healthlinks.html

Linux Medical News