Re: [ossig] Proposed voting mechanism

Please note this is suppose to be a discussion for voting mechanism for mosig
mailing list please disregard this mail on ossig and join mosig for
discussion on this.

I made a mistake because I accidently select the wrong address. A lot of
missing info is to be filled in in the mosig discussion.

Sorry for the confusion.