Re[2]: [ossig] ADSL router

I think it is due to overheat issue.

ZTE or even Prolink/Dlink router, hangs often if it is not put under
good ventilation.

k> hmm... amazingly my ZTE has been running for 10 days without fail :)

k> has it anything to do with the physical link itself, or the environment
k> such as overheated and stuff?

k> regards,
k> kiawin

k> Seah Hong Yee wrote:

>>I have this problem with all brands of ADSL router with build-in modems, every
>>once in a while it just hang and I have to switch it off for few minutes and
>>switch it on again for it to work again. I have tried Planet, Aztech and TM
>>Net provided crappy ZTE router/modem. Anyone can recommend a better one?

k> with "unsubscribe ossig" in the body of the message