Re: [ossig] ADSL router

On Monday 09 August 2004 1:00 pm, kiawin wrote:
> hmm... amazingly my ZTE has been running for 10 days without fail :)

Yes, yes and if you have power failure, all your setting in the ZTE would just
being reset. Someone from telekom told me this only happened on older model,
but no one has come to change this for me, and since they don't provide the
password to the router/modem to me "officially",  no one can change them. And
it is annoying having to do that everytime after power failure, which is
getting very common these days.

> has it anything to do with the physical link itself, or the environment
> such as overheated and stuff?

Er..... not sure but the DSL led seems to be quite stable and it is a 24 X 7
air-conditioned room.