[ossig] PGP keysigning party?

Hi  all... any PGP users  out there who'd  be interested in meeting up
some day for a keysigning party?  If you don't know what that is, it's
a  way to build a  web of trust such that  you don't have to worry [as
much] about  verifying new keys, if  they're signed  by a person whose
key you *have* verified.  E.g. if you've verified my key in person (to
prevent  man-in-the-middle attacks) then  you can  sign  it, and  then
anybody  whose   key  I've    signed you  can    trust to   be  fairly
well-verified.

Have a look here:
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

It'd be fun, I promise.

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Christopher DeMarco <cdemarco@fastmail.fm>

PGP signature