[ossig] open source in MOH hospitals?

Title:
Hi!

I picked this up at the url below, the openhealthlist and the linuxmedicalnews . Since when does Pejabat Timbalan Menteri Kesihatan Malaysia awards hospital contracts? I sent 2 e-mails to Mustapa of IDBE systems. He didn't reply. Anyone knows anything about this? Care2x is open source. It's one of the biggest open source implementation, if its true; provided of course that the customized application does not become proprietary.  I wonder how much MOH pays for the implementation and whether SP knows about this since they have the monopoly on the deployment of IT solutions to public hospitals.

Molly

Care2x in 10 malaysian hospitals
http://care2x.org/newsevents.php
Malaysian government awards contract

On February 2004, the malaysian ministry of health (Pejabat Timbalan Menteri Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia) awarded a contract to the ProRata Traders/IDBE Systems consortium of companies to implement Care2x in 10 malaysian hospitals.

The implementor company is IDBE systems headed by Mr. Mustapa Osman. According to Mr. Osman, the implementation of a highly costumized version of Care2x will be done in a "3-hospitals per year" phase. This specialized version will be integrated with enterprise grade applications.

For verifications contact - mustapa.osman(at)idbesystem.com.