Re: [ossig] other kind of open source license...

On 02/09/2004 21:21 Kenneth Wong said the following:
> This proliferation of licenses does make licensing and legal issues
> for FOSS companies increasingly complicated. Hopefully, companies
> will

true, but with the exception of licenses like the GPL, BSD, Mozilla,
Artistic and the like, most of the licenses are used by only one project
and one project only and not used by any other though they conform to
the Open Source Definition. i'd doubt that most independent, meaning
non-corporate sponsored, OSS projects will use any of these licenses.
they'd most likely use the traditional GPL, BSD et al.