[ossig] Procurement Software

Hello guys,

My company needs to manage the contact details of our suppliers.
We need the standard address and contact person information,
but ontop of that what products they sell and how much they last quoted.

So procurement executives will now have an easier time
looking up updated information and making a better decision.

Have you seen any opensource solutions out there?
Ive searched sourceforge, but the descriptions are too general (ERP stuff),
and I would like to know if any of you are already using / implemented
solutions.

Regards,

yk.