Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] MNCC Evening Talk on 22 March 2005

that's not expensive at all.

if u get actively nvolved in their programmes, u'll
see/benefit fr the discounts u get.

as for me, it's worth every single sen, esp when MNCC
helped me get the scholarship fr CICC Japan last
year!!! how much was that worth?? lost track, but what
i can say is that i got free training with all
expenses paid for for 7 weeks!!!! plus pocket money
too! and the stint in Tokyo was 'quite an experience
indeed'!!!!!!

there are certain opportunities (eg those sponsored by
CICC) that you can only get via MNCC. And from the
conversations with fellow trainees from other
countries, I can tell you we are much better off with
MNCC than they are with their counterparts,
honestly!!!

-smz