[ossig] Gmail, the premier email provider?

I'm getting more and more impressed with Google. They
have proven to be really *nice* people. Anyway, the
most interesting news is that they're giving gmail
users more than 1GB. Basically, they say don't worry
about space for email. Add to that the extremely nice
and clean UI of gmail makes it a winner for me. No
more being distracted by 'das blinken lights' of the
likes of yahoo mail. So my present yahoo account will
be discontinued soon.

Go Google!

(Man...I'm really starting to sound like a google
fan-boy :-P)

Check out their April 1st joke:
https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fgmail.google.com%2Fgmail%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&ltmpl=wyze&hl=en

And some real stuff: