Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] New Publication Available for Download -MalaysianOSS Magazine-Edition 1

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 09:26 +0800, Sze Kai Gan wrote:
>  > Ng Swee Meng wrote:
>  > > here is an idea for what to publish for the next
>  > > edition,
>  > > write stuff to make linux easier to use for
>  newbie
>  > > like me.
>  > >
> magazine is one of the "good tunnel" to gether all the
> geeks who really want to share and gains open source
> knowledge.

Yes.. That's one of the basis for the Mag. As the Tag-line says..

"An Open Voice for the OSS Community"

"Make it Heard, Loud and Clear"

> I suggest that (especial for the newbies) who want to
> write a report or experience on their open source
> projects, but have not enough infomation or not good
> in writing (like me), just form your own small group
> within your friends to discuss/testing before submit
> your article to this Magazine (I guess Ow is the
> person in Charge of this Magazine). :p

I don't mind accepting any contribution at all. To you(newbies/Oldies)
it may be clear and simple but do you actually think you _know_
everything? I personally don't, and I want to be educated!

The new fellas can gang up and contribute I don't mind. If you think
your english isn't up to par, well guess what, when you write, the
person who reads it will help you correct it and you'll learn just the
same.

Send it in! We'll help you correct it. It's a win-win situation.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz