Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] MYOSS/REDHAT Meetup

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 08:43 +0800, Jason Lim wrote:
> > > And thanks to Mr Hew, the former Channel Manager for Red Hat Asia
> > > Pacific, he introduced Training Choice to us. Our proposal has
> gained
> >
> > _former_? Is he *gone*?
> >

> Yes he is gone.
>

> Thank Colin.

Very, very uncalled for remark

I don't employ him. I never employed him. You work, you stay at a job.
You don't, you go. Companies constantly reshuffle, and they even move
operations (look at RH Singapore - they now have a _huge_ nice office).
In a market where Novell seem to be making inroads and RH not, its no
wonder such actions occured

I suggest you recall that statement
(it almost makes it sound like you're on his payroll and you/him have a
personal vendetta)
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/