[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ossig] open source skill map and career path
- To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [ossig] open source skill map and career path
- From: yuki wong <yuki_npwong@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=VuklzQ+z5LwLWn+P9etgeL42gFDUuZJog1QEyJnyA1CslW+vJBkvWrlNQMekjoSU8wR6k9W21LY2wIBKuu3/q4QKwWgRrQlisttdYClIO6/2AgF7LIHiGZotrKqmAx0U8b39mxCoxF1myAPvRf1wrsOOWdLnkOYYL44QEf2wogk= ;
- In-Reply-To: <1116294670.36653.49.camel@wolverine>
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
This really a good idea. I just join an open source company whereby I never know wat is open source my whole life before this. So I think from the skill map and career path will help me on where I'm actually going now.
Thanks for all your effort.
Khairil Yusof <email@example.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 08:44 -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Do u think is a good idea, as a community, we can dev a skill map and
> career path of those involve in open source related IT works?
This is a good idea.
It's in my area, I'll sketch something up quickly for feedback.
For end-users (office usage) and systems integrators (system
administration) skills requirements are more clear cut.
Software development/engineering skill sets is not so easy. I'll also
give this a shot for feedback.
Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. Check it out!