[ossig] [Fwd: Fwd: Description]

software developing company in Mont Kiara looking for the following. email
me for contact details.

System Designer/Ananlyst_*
Experienced software application system cum database (Oracle, SQL,etc)
designer with Java (J2EE) background. He/She should have been through a
software development lifecycle. Skill in MVC, UML, JSP will be an added
advanatge.

_*JAVA Developer
*_Java development. Reporting tool experience. Familiar with Websphere
Studio, Rational Rose  programming tool will be an added advantage.

attachment63.9643DEFANGED-htm

attachment64.tmp