Re: [ossig] Draft of the Malaysian Government Interoperability Framework for OSS (redux)

On Monday 30 May 2005 16:50, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> and that's just for starters. :)

Ok, got it. Also, within the next couple of hours, hopefully we'll upload the
version that had been submitted to a limited review prior to this. The
content is mainly the same, mainly some housekeeping work was done. The stuff
that Dinesh wrote are not in there yet (can't work that fast).

That version should supersede the current one posted on the site.

yusseri

p.s. Confession: cock-up on my part. Sent the guys the wrong one. Pish!