[ossig] Re: [myoss] MYGIFOSS (Draft of the Malaysian Government Interoperability Framework for OSS) comments

> 2. PAE support seems to be lacking, making the BSDs unable to use
> large-memory machines (>6GB)

Ok, this may be a little poorly phrased. PAE support exists, but it's
not as mature or thoroughly tested as Linux.

Again, feel free to correct me. I don't pay attention to BSD that closely.

I also note that a *lot* of the software is listed as having no known
limitations. I think you need a bit more research on each piece of
software as everything has its little quirks and breakage.

-= Nur Hussein =-