Re: [ossig] Fedora Core - 4 Download problem.

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 15:16 +0800, Jaya Prasdad Rao E wrote:
> I try to download Fedora Core 4, but I am facing problem with all the
> mirrors around the globe.  When I try to download any .iso file, it
> will download 92%, after that it fails to download.  I was trying this
> past 2 weeks.  Even I tried using Download Managers, but no use.

Could be some weird issue with regards to wget/firefox that you have. Or
even a fs issue (certain 2.4 kernels didn't do well with big sizes). I
presume here you're talking about the dvd download.

Nonetheless, I do have copies of the ISOs, as do many folk here, so I'm
sure we could assist in getting you something useful...
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/