[ossig] Community LPI Exam

Hi,

We had our first community LPI exam on the 25th June and 1st July. The
turnout was relatively big with 38 people taking the LPIC 101 and 102
exams combined.

The exam was originally planned for the 11th of June but due to
unforeseen circumstances, we had to postpone it to the later date.

Ow Mun Heng has a writeup on the LPI exam and experiences of those
taking the exam in the third edition of the MyOSS magazine:
http://mag.my-opensource.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=55

Many thanks to Dr. Nah for proctoring the exam and helping the
organization of the exam, Paul Ooi for helping to arrange the exam venue
and other members of our community for their time, effort and help for
making this work.

We hope to have a second exam soon. If you are interested in taking any
of the LPIC exams, do send me an email and I'll keep you informed.

Ditesh