[ossig] Second Community LPI Certification Exam

The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is a non-profit organization
geared to provide professional certification for the Linux Community.

We are organizing our second community driven LPI certification session.
This would be an excellent opportunity for working professionals,
students and interested individuals to get certified at a low cost.

Details follow: