[ossig] CCTV to PC?

Hi all,
 I just bought a CCTV (china made). I planned to install it in my house,
but i prefer capture it into computer instead on TV. This CCTV comes
with two output (Audio and Video) that connector type is for TV or VCR.
Thus my question here, is there anyone knows any device market out there
able to link (acts as adaptor) from that output (Audio/Video) to connect
to PC?? What is the device name (easier for me to do shopping in
Computer Shop)?

Cheers
KH