Re: [ossig] Re: Novell's Open Source Developers Conference.

Hi,

I am answering to BIGrat's email on asking for feedback (in Uwe's mail).
----- quote ---
BIGrat wrote:

    just want to find out if there're any of you guys going?  the reason
    i'm asking is that if the turnout isnt all that great, novell may
    not organize another one next year.  the conference is free and the
    bulk of the cost is borned by novell.

    let me hv some feedback:

    1. as to whether the topics are suitable.

------

i did not receive BiGrat (pardon me, i don't have your name) email , i
included uwe's email. i neglected to delete the rest of the mail.  It is
not about the myoss magazine.  that's another topic. You guys are doing
a good job with the mag. I just can't follow up closely for personal &
work reasons, that's all.  But we're not here to discuss my personal
life. Too boring.

Ow, let me buy you coffee, one of these days.

Tsewai Chong
Phitomas Sdn Bhd
Unit 3A02, Level 3A, Block B,
Kelana Square,