Re: [ossig] Re: Novell's Open Source Developers Conference.

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 15:42 +0800, Chong Tsewai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am answering to BIGrat's email on asking for feedback (in Uwe's mail).
> ----- quote ---

[Ah.. This one.. Yeah.. That was the only other mail I saw]

> ------
>
> It is not about the myoss magazine.  that's another topic. You guys are doing
> a good job with the mag. I just can't follow up closely for personal &
> work reasons, that's all.

We all have our demons. We're pretty forgiving with this. It's voluntary
after all. Just that it would be nice if the community would support us
by downloading/reading/printing and leaving it somewhere NON-FOSS users
will have a chance to flip through it.

>  But we're not here to discuss my personal
> life. Too boring.

We all have that :-( My most current snafu is snaking Cat5 Cable on top
of Mains Cable only to find out that that's not advisable. I've yet to
find out exactly how bad it it will be. (the worst thing is, the
contractor already buried the cable with cement !!!)
:-)

> Ow, let me buy you coffee, one of these days.

No problem. We'll go dutch. Us FOSS users (me specifically) is cheap.
Maybe I'll see you at the conf?