[ossig] IE Security talk at HITBSecConf2005

FYI.

"The title of my presentation is “Internet Explorer Security Past,
Present, and Future”. I’ll be talking about the kinds of threats we’ve
seen, how we started to address them in Windows XP SP2, and our plans to
go even further in protecting users in IE 7. I will also be
demonstrating IE 7 on Windows Vista including features not available in
beta 1, such as Protected Mode (the feature formerly known as Low Rights
IE)."

--mel