Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] RMS Talk on Saturday

On 08/31/05 00:04 Kris Khaira said the following:
> It would've also been great if more government officials were present.
> Stallman's talk was more about political and social issues in the
> software industry and it can relate to any field.

yes, having more attendees from the seats of power and policy formulation
would have been more ideal. stallman's message usually carries with it
ideals of freedom and sovereignity which would resonate well within the
corridors of policy in the malaysian technology sphere.