[ossig] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

Today is September 2nd. There is 8 more days to go till Software Freedom
day (SFD) comes along. (http://www.softwarefreedomday.org)

As it happens, the main organiser for this event, Mr. Yusof is unable to
secure a place for the event and thus, with 8 days to go, we are not
able to make any headway with where it can be held.

I, on behalf of the MyOSS Mag as well as the other volunteers for this
year's SFD is asking for help in securing a place for the event. (we'll
like it to be free too. We simply cannot afford to pay for the location
since we don't have access to any funds.)

If there are individuals, or charitable companies out there which could
help with this (locating/paying for the space, somewhere with high foot
traffic), it would be truly appreciated. In return, the MyOSS Magazine
( http://mag.my-opensource.org )  will offer as a return of investment a
space in the Next Edition for an advertisement by said charitable
Individual/Company.

Please get back to us if this is at all possible.
Many Thanks.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!