Re: [ossig] [myoss] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

> Waste of resources no? People go there to get their RM15 pirated CD/DVD
> fix, and have no interest in "software freedom"

well, arent these the "market" we' targeting as well?  to educate them
that there is a legal alternative; besides having a table on the
appropriate floor ensures that most of the people we talk to are IT
literate reducing the need to explain the nitty gritty of software
licensing..

imagine talking to someone in mid valley or 1utama who have absolutely
no knowledge AND INTEREST in IT ;-); heck, we might even meet gals
whose primary interest is  softwear. ;-)