Re: [ossig] [myoss] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

BIGrat wrote:

>well, arent these the "market" we' targeting as well?  to educate them
>that there is a legal alternative; besides having a table on the
>appropriate floor ensures that most of the people we talk to are IT
>literate reducing the need to explain the nitty gritty of software
>licensing..

it is about education. no problem if target group is not IT literate. In
fact, they might be easier to be converted :)

i pretty Mid Valley, since last i visited it was the only place with
real crowd.

>imagine talking to someone in mid valley or 1utama who have absolutely
>no knowledge AND INTEREST in IT ;-); heck, we might even meet gals
>whose primary interest is  softwear. ;-)

oh, i don't mind teaching them on software with softwear hour after
hour.... :)

SL