Re: [ossig] Huawei 3G Data card

u know any pcmcia to usb adapter?
mmm... i'm trying to build the 2.4.20 embedded kernel, just thinking
whether is it possible to hook up my Z with the 3G card...
I'm still waiting for 2.6 to be usable in newer Z machines..
All Z using C7x0 is certified to run using 2.6.10
Newer Z like C1000 & C3000, can't use 2.6.x kernel yet... but kernel
hackers.. are working one it..
Sharp has recently GPLed its kernel for its latest C3100.. this means
all Z's kernel are open to public..

On 9/3/05, Chong Tsewai <twchong@phitomas.com> wrote:

> Don't have 2.4 kernel. I'll test it with 2.6 kernel. If it can work,
> maybe i can document it.

Ya.. dmesg also... the more the merrier...

> William Gan wrote:
>
> >On 9/2/05, Chong Tsewai <twchong@phitomas.com> wrote:
> >

> >>I have tried huawei's office in Sunway. They can loan me one at their
> >>place if i can get a celcom 3G sim. Got to test it out first.
> >>Thanks guys.
> >>

> >If you can get any info... on the kernel modules that is loaded
> >successfully... please let us know... best if you can test it with 2.4
> >and 2.6 kernel...
> >

> >>Cheers.
> >>
> >>Tsewai Chong
> >>Phitomas Sdn Bhd
> >>Unit 3A02, Level 3A, Block B,
> >>Kelana Square,
> >>17, Jalan SS7/26,
> >>47301 Petaling Jaya.
> >>Tel: 03-7880 0016
> >>Fax: 03-7880 3017

My Finger Print:
5918 D943 C4F1 4AB9 2584  A868 1826 9FEF EB4C B494