Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

i have an appointment to see a vendor to discuss about the possibility
of sponsoring a location either in midvalley or 1utama or LY.  looks
good but requires a balck and white from them.  in the meantime if
someone could get me some numbers eg cost of the table space and usage
of electricity, it would be most helpful.

tks.