[ossig] Other open source projects

Hi,

I've been on this mailing list for a few months now, seems to me to be
mostly a linux mailing list. Are there other discussions going on for
other open source projects? Are there any open source projects by
Malaysians, or any discussion on open initiatives in Malaysia?
Encouraging more people to adopt open source, or encouraging more
developers to release to open source? Or even discussion on open source
licensing?

Just wanted to see if there are other discussions other than linux in
this list.

Thks!

--
sausheong